American Twisters Competitive Team
American Twisters is home to one of the most successful competitive gymnastics programs in the nation. We have developed multiple State, Regional and National champions along with Elite and JO National Team Members. American Twisters develops winning gymnasts at every USA Gymnastics competitive level from 1 through 10, and at all Xcel levels. American Twisters’ long history of success is a result of the positive coaching and positive workout atmosphere created in the Twister gym daily. The drive and motivation provided by our dedicated coaching staff, the 100% support of the club owner and of course the hard work and long hours put in by our dedicated gymnasts are the major reasons for their tremendous success.
In the 2018-2019 competitive season, American Twisters will have 25 Level 10's training in the gym daily. These outstanding Level 10 gymnasts serve as fantastic role models for their younger teammates. Although there is a large group of 1200+ students involved in the Grade School recreational program at Twisters, the coaches and 180 gymnasts of the Competitive Teams have a “no-nonsense and intense approach” to learning high level gymnastics skills and progressing through the competitive ranks quickly. Our Competitive Team gymnasts are challenged to match the drive and desire of our experienced coaching staff on a daily basis, and both our coaches and our gymnasts strive daily to be the best they can be.
American Twisters is proud of the talented gymnasts on our team, the dedicated coaching staff behind them and the unique and well-rounded program that has built a pathway to their success. Being an American Twisters gymnast is an exciting experience. The future is bright for American Twisters!
Twisters' hard work continues daily, in an effort to exceed the recent successes of the team over the past two years.
- Twisters was voted by our peers as the 2016 State and Regional "Club of the Year"
- In 2016, Twisters qualified 19 Level 10's to the 2017 Regional Championships and 11 to the Level 10 National Championships.
- In 2017, Twisters once again qualified 11 gymnasts to the Level 10 National Championships.
- In 2018, Twisters had 20 Level 10 Regional Qualifiers and 12 National Qualifiers along with 9 Level 9 National Qualifiers.
- In 2018, Twisters had two gymnasts qualify for the prestigious Nastia Liukin Cup along with the JO Level 10 National Beam Champion.
- In the 2018-2019 season, American Twisters will have 10 gymnasts training daily at our gym who already have made verbal commitments for full gymnastics college scholarships.
Competitive Team Information
Please click the button below for the current Twisters Competition Season Packet which includes training and upcoming competitive season schedules.
Parent Fundraising Information
Twisters provides an opportunity for Team parents to offset their gymnastics costs in their individual accounts by providing a Banner Advertising Program. Please click the button below for more information on Parent Fundraising.
- The XCEL program is an accelerated class for grade school girls who seek greater challenges from the sport of gymnastics and wish to participate in local competitions. This 90 minute class meets twice a week. This class requires above average score on Twisters physical abilities evaluation. Please contact our customer service department to schedule an evaluation.
For More Information, Contact:
Competitive Team Coordinator --- Gary Anderson MrMVT@aol.com
Optional Levels Head Coach --- Christy Ramirez TwistersCoachChristy@gmail.com
All Optional Levels plus Xcel Gold, Platinum & Diamond
Compulsory Levels Head Coach --- Erin Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
All Compulsory Levels plus Xcel Bronze and Silver
Competitive Team Manager --- Elayne Anderson email@example.com
Competitions Hosted by Twisters: www.usacompetitions.com
A subsidiary of Twisters, USA Competitions hosts numerous gymnastic meets throughout the nation. Twisters Competitive team participates in most of these meets.