You've got questions? We've got answers!
Click each question below to reveal the answer.
How many guests can I invite?
The Preferred and Non-Preferred party packages include up to 20 children, with a charge of $15 for each additional child.
Weekday Parties include up to 15 children, with a charge of $12 for each additional child.
What does Twisters provide, and what should I bring?
We encourage you to choose your own theme for your child's party and decorate the room however you'd like. However, if you prefer to keep it simple, we have standard tablecloths, plates, plasticware, cups, and napkins available at no extra charge.
Available tablecloth colors are: Red, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink or Purple
*Please note: Our plates are generic brand plates and can sometimes be white or floral print.
Does Twisters have preferred vendors for catering and entertainment?
Amici's Pizza -(954) 428-4911
Specially priced $10 pie for our Twister families!
All About Entertainment - (954) 433-7348
All About Entertainment - Face painters, balloons, glitter tattoos, crafts, cake tables, Balloon décor, and party rentals, as well as professional entertainment such as magicians, clowns, and other shows.
What will my party schedule be like?
- 15 minutes prior to party start time - Setup: Arrive at Twisters and our friendly staff will help you bring in your party supplies and set them up in the party room.
- Party Start Time - One Hour in the Gym: Let the fun begin! The gym is reserved for your party only for 1 hour. Our party staff will help supervise and organize some fun activities around the gym. The final 5 minutes of your hour, we will gather your guests for a group photo!
- The Final 45 Minutes - Food, Cake & Cleanup Time!: The remainder of your party will be spent in your designated party room. This will be time for everyone to eat, unwind and sing happy birthday to the guest of honor! Your party staff will help you serve your food, cut and serve your cake, and for the final 15 minutes, clean up after your guests. *Please note, your guests may not return to the gym equipment after your hour in the gym is over. (It's time for the next party!) Please be courteous to the parties after yours by vacating the party room when your designated time is up. And most importantly... HAVE FUN!
Are there other important rules to remember?
- Twisters has a strict NO ALCOHOL policy for the safety of our guests and staff. Please do not bring alcoholic beverages inside the building.
- NO ADULTS ON THE EQUIPMENT - It looks so fun that it's tempting! But please, for your own safety, adults are not permitted on the equipment. This includes the trampolines, bounce house(s), etc.
- Your guests may not return to the gym equipment after your hour in the gym is over. (It's time for the next party!) Please be courteous to the parties after yours by vacating the party room when your designated time is up.
- Most importantly... HAVE FUN!
My party staff was awesome! How can I thank them?
Our Twisters staff is trained for excellence and happy to help! Gratuity is not required, but always deeply appreciated when rewarding a job well done!